Friday 20 November 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself...


I take in a deep breath, and let out a long, peaceful sigh. It feels good to be back…

Good evening once more voyagers. It has been a while. You may be wondering who I am, how rude of me. Let me introduce myself. I, am Jaden Larker. You used to know me as The Shadow Alchemist. Well The Alchemist has fallen, though The Shadow still remains. The Shadow has always been apart of me, just no longer featured in my name. No, I decided to don a more prominent, fitting title.

Before now, I was just a name. A hollow shell of a performer with no character, no persona. Well the storm begets change, new beginnings. It was only a matter of time before the shadows lifted, and your vision cleared, and things would become apparent.

I have discovered & made claim to my persona, slipped into it and I wear it with pride. I still have a long way to go, exploring and experimenting. But from what I’ve viddied so far, things are going to get interesting, real horrorshow like. As you shall soon see.

I will be conducting most of my activities within the shadows, keeping it progressively underground. Keeping most of it to myself, at least until I deem it ready for un-poisoned glazz. At which point I will unleash my workings upon the world.

Something I will enlighten you on is the area of “magic” I have decided to divulge in hence forth. I will be conducting experiments & undertaking research into the Paranormal, ESP (TK/PK) & The Bizzare. But that is all I shall let past my tainted lips for now.

Viddy well…

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment